Projekt Wildtyp

Hallo-Dri 2022

Orange WineRustic & EarthyNo Sulfites Added0,75l

Character: Rustic - Herbal - Earthy

Aromas: Pear - Vermut - Rosemary - Black Tea


Craziness Factors: Orange Colour - Cloudy Look

Austria - Burgenland - Leithaberg
  • Grüner Veltliner

Maceration for 6 days on the skins. 30% of the wine spent 13 months in used barrels and the rest 70% in stainless steel tanks. The wine was blended before bottleing. No sulfites added.

Hallo-Dri is another great rustic orange by Projekt Wildtyp. Lots of herbal notes like Vermut leaf, rosemary and black tea leaves. Some pear in there too. Only 11 % of alcohol!

Acidity Level

Tannins Level

Soil, Lehm & Quartz
Farming, Organic
Certification, None
Sugar, Dry
ABV, 11%
Bottle Closure:, Cork
Sulfites:, Contains Sulfites 

Projekt Wildtyp